The Endowment Fund for Indigenous Post-Secondary Education
The Endowment Fund is a yearly scholarship that is available to Indigenous youth (18‒29 years old) enrolled in full-time post-secondary studies. Our priority is for students demonstrating both financial need and academic excellence. The scholarship may be awarded for multiple years to support the studies of selected candidates.
The application and all supporting documents are due by March 15 each year. Applications that do not fit the following criteria will not be accepted. In addition, incomplete applications will not be accepted.
- You are Indigenous (First Nation, Inuit, or Métis).
- You are a young person between the ages of 18 and 29.
- You are enrolled in an accredited Canadian and/or international post-secondary educational institution (university or college) in full-time studies.
- You are in financial need.
- You have demonstrated good academic performance with a minimum 2.50 grade point average.
- You have a support letter from an Indigenous community leader (a non-relative).