Winter 2021 ebooks – links to these ebooks also appear on Canvas
PT652 – Leadership Studio Two
- Bolsinger, Tod E. Canoeing the Mountains : Christian Leadership in Uncharted Territory. Expanded ed. Downers Grove, Illinois: IVP Books, an imprint of InterVarsity Press, 2018.
- Heifetz, Ronald A. Leadership Without Easy Answers. Cambridge, Mass.: Belknap Press of Harvard University Press, 1994.
- Lencioni, Patrick. Overcoming the Five Dysfunctions of a Team : A Field Guide for Leaders, Managers, and Facilitators. Leadership Fables. San Francisco: Jossey-Bass, 2005.
- Miles, Sara. Take This Bread: A Radical Conversion. La Vergne: Hymns Ancient & Modern, 2013.
- Nixon, Paul, and Beth Ann Estock. Weird Church : Welcome to the Twenty-First Century. Place of publication not identified: Pilgrim Press, 2020
- Parks, Sharon Daloz. Leadership Can Be Taught : A Bold Approach for a Complex World. Boston: Harvard Business Review Press, 2014
- Scharmer, C. Otto, and Peter Senge. Theory U : Leading from the Future As It Emerges 2nd ed Oakland: Berrett-Koehler, 2016.
- Scharmer, C. Otto. The Essentials of Theory U : Core Principles and Applications. Oakland: Berrett-Koehler Publishers, Incorporated, 2018.
SAH/DS510 – PCC Heritage, Polity & Practice
HIS604 – Reformation History
SP/PT514 – Eco-justice and Spirituality
Snyder, Howard A, and Joel Scandrett. Salvation Means Creation Healed : The Ecology of Sin and Grace : Overcoming the Divorce between Earth and Heaven. Eugene, Oregon: Cascade Books, an imprint of Wipf and Stock, 2011
HIS500 – Christianity and Judaism in Antiquity
Stevenson, James, and W. H. C Frend, eds. Creeds, Councils and Controversies : Documents Illustrating the History of the Church, Ad 337-461 ; ebook edition ; revised . Grand Rapids: Baker Academic, 2011.
PT653 – Leadership Here and Now
Heifetz, Ronald A, Alexander Grashow, and Martin Linsky. The Practice of Adaptive Leadership : Tools and Tactics for Changing Your Organization and the World. Boston, Mass.: Harvard Business Press, 2009
ETH500 – Christian Ethics
NT501 – Paul
Levine, Amy-Jill, and Marc Zvi Brettler, eds. The Jewish Annotated New Testament : New Revised Standard Version Bible Translation. Second edition, fully revised and expanded ed. Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2017.
IPT512 – Sacred Texts and Oral Traditions
HOME/TH6/703 – Preaching and Eschatology
LS/SP504 – Anglican Retreat – The End of Life and Funerals
PT126 – The Art of Children and Youth Ministry