Our Inter-religious Studies program at VST aims to enhance the school’s theological curriculum. We invite students from different traditions to study together, and offer breadth and depth to students studying for Christian leadership. Our work supports student spiritual formation, raising awareness of multi-faith issues in ministry and communal life, and preparing leaders for working in Canada’s contemporary multi-faith environment. As educators and future leaders, we aim to contribute to respectful interfaith collaboration in British Columbia and Canada.
We implement our mission through a variety of activities:
- Masters degree in Indigenous and Inter-religious Studies
- Annual Inter-religious Studies conference
- Multi-faith worship events, led by students and faculty
- Public events in multi-faith education
- Courses on Judaism, Islam, Christianity, Indigenous traditions and multi-faith encounter
- Publication of multi-faith resources
SUPPORT INTER-RELIGIOUS STUDIES AT VST
Your gift will support our educational and outreach activities, and advance respectful inter-faith collaboration in British Columbia and Canada.