COVID-19 Updates and Information
The Vancouver School of Theology (VST) is committed to the health and safety of is students, employees and visitors. VST has now resumed on-site operations, including classes and community worship. Proof of vaccination and adherence to posted protocols is required of all visitors to the school.
Health & Safety
- Before visiting the VST campus, all faculty, staff, students, and visitors should perform a daily self-administered health check. (NOTE: it is a personal responsibility for everyone accessing a post-secondary campus to complete a daily health self-assessment). If you are feeling ill, stay home.
- All VST faculty and administrators will provide proof of double vaccination. Staff and students are urged to do the same.
- When in a VST building:
- Masks are required at all times (unless alone in an office)
- Maintain proper social distancing where possible
- Sanitize or wash your hands regularly
- Follow signage that is posted throughout the buildings
COVID-19 Exposure Control Plan
- To minimize the risk of exposure to COVID-19, a comprehensive Exposure Control Plan has been created. This document outlines in details the responsibilities of both VST, its staff, and an its community of students and visitors. The plan also includes procedures and practices that will service to greatly reduce the potential for infectious spread. A copy of the plan can be found here: COVID-19 Exposure Control Plan
- Questions may be directed to VST’s Occupational Health and Safety at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Vancouver School of Theology has been added to the Government of Canada’s list of DLI’s with approved COVID-19 Readiness Plans. VST’s international students with a study permit are now permitted to enter Canada.
Please read critical details below pertaining to travel in Canada during COVID, as well as managing your quarantine upon arrival.